The Revenue Administration Department renders a variety of services to the citizens and community at large. These include sanction of pensions under various schemes; Issue of Certificates; and Relief and Rehabilitation of the victims of natural calamities, Disaster management and mitigation.
Web based reporting systems have been developed and hosted at http://intra.tn.nic.in/revenue to help Headquarters monitor activities of the department across the State:
1. Tsunami Relief Monitoring & MIS software
An Intranet based MIS software to monitor the Relief and Rehabilitation undertaken for the thirteen Tsunami affected coastal districts. This also included tabulation of Damaged Community Assets Survey & Individual Survey.
2. Daily Flood Situation Monitoring
An Intranet based software to monitor the daily Flood situation and related Relief activities in all the Districts of Tamil Nadu during the annual North-east Monsoon season.
3. Drought Schemes Monitoring software
An Intranet based monitoring software to monitor the progress of various schemes undertaken by the Govt as drought mitigation measures, in all the Districts.
4. Web based reporting for Monthly Periodicals
A web based application to help collection and consolidation of monthly periodicals from each District.
5. Departmental Manual
- Is hosted, for ready reference by the District Officials.
6. Revenue village database on the web
7. List of Revenue Books in Districts / Taluks